D’Addario EJ11 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings give your guitar extra-bright tone with deep low end. D’Addario EJ11 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, also known as brass, has a crisp, bold sound that’s popular with recording guitarists and players who like a more traditional sound.
D’Addario – Making strings for over 300 years
Behind every set of D’Addario strings are over three centuries of fine craftsmanship. The D’Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905.
As the modern string making industry began to develop, the D’Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D’Addario family’s earliest roots.
D’Addario EJ11 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 80/20 Features :
- Light Gauge
- .012, .016, .024, .032, .042, .053
- Crisp, bold tone – great for recording!
- 80/20 bronze
About this item;
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053