D’Addario EJ19 Phosphor Acoustic Guitar String hybrid gauge combines the medium gauge bottom strings for increased resonance and volume with a light gauge.
top strings for more comfortable playability and single-note bending. A popular choice for bluegrass pickers but suitable for many genres.
D’Addario EJ19 Phosphor Acoustic Guitar String was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tones.
D’Addario EJ19 Phosphor Acoustic Guitar String is precision wound with corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is a long long-lasting, bright-sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D’Addario EJ19 Phosphor Acoustic Guitar String hybrid gauge, combining medium bottom strings with light top strings for a big sound with comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056.
D’Addario was the first to use the D’Addario EJ19 Phosphor Acoustic Guitar String back in 1974. Today, Phosphor Bronze is played throughout the world and is considered to be the standard in acoustic strings, thanks to its beautiful sonic balance and tonal warmth.