D’Addario EJ12 Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings is a medium gauge 80/20 Bronze set that offers heavier gauges for increased volume and projection. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced to by John D’Addario Sr.
And John D’Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
Medium D’Addario EJ12 Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings;
About This Item ;
- D’Addario’s heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
- Medium Gauge
- .013, .017, .026, .035, .045, .056
- Crisp, bold tone — great for recording!
- 80/20 bronze