The Martin MM12 Retro Light Acoustic Guitar String represent yet another quality, vintage-inspired set of strings in Martin’s Retro line. These strings harken back to the 1930s, when nickel ruled the acoustic world.
Made from Monel, a solid nickel/copper wrap, the Martin MM12 Retro Light Acoustic Guitar String let your acoustic’s natural wood tone ring through with a full low end, a high-end snap, and a solid midrange.
The proprietary wrap on the Martin MM12 Retro Light Acoustic Guitar String is corrosion-resistant and impressively strong for a long life of uncompromised tone.
- Gauges: .012, .015, .025, .031, .041, .054
- Solid nickel/copper alloy blend wrap wire
- Tin-Plated hex core wire provides corrosion resistance
- Allows your guitar’s tone woods to be heard
- True consistent tone that sounds like nothing else on the market
- Warm natural tone
- Sounds great plugged in
- Enhanced longevity
STRING TENSION CHART
|E||0.012 in||0.30 MM|