D’Addario EJ27N Nylon Classical Guitar Strings
D’Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the family’s earliest roots.
D’Addario EJ27N Nylon Classical Guitar Strings are great for beginners, students and professionals alike. This normal tension set contains 3 clear nylon trebles and 3 silver-plated copper wound basses for the optimal balance of warm.
And projecting, long lasting tone. This normal tension set is also available for fractional 1/2 and 3/4 size D’Addario EJ27N Nylon Classical Guitar Strings.
Features at a Glance:
- 3 x clear nylon treble strings
- 3 x silver-plated copper wound on nylon bass strings
- Warm, long-lasting tone
About this item
- CLASSICAL GUITAR STRINGS – D’Addario’s Classic Nylon guitar strings are great for beginners, students and professionals alike that are known for the optimal balance of warm and projecting, long lasting tone.
- STYLE – Normal tension, clear nylon, non-ball end.
- VALUE, RELIABLE – A great balance of value and reliability
- STRING GAUGES – The gauges in this classical string set include: .0280, .0319, .0402, .029, .035, .043
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.