D’Addario EJ47 Nylon Classical Guitar String Pro-Arte Normal Tension 80/20 Bronze
Pro-Arte is D’Addario’s premium line of classical guitar string sets. It features treble strings sorted by a computer-controlled laser machine that performs diameter and tension measurements, and basses wound using 80/20 bronze.
Wire on a multi-filament nylon core. These strings produce true-sounding, precise trebles and bright basses with projecting tone.
- Normal tension offers a balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Basses are wound using 80/20 bronze on a multi-filament nylon core for bright, projecting tone, and enhanced consistency
- Laser-sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the USA.
About D’Addario’s acoustic guitar strings
- NORMAL TENSION – D’Addario EJ47 Nylon Classical Guitar String offers a balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- LASER SELECTED TREBLES – Each nylon treble within a Pro-Arte set is laser measured to calculate diameter and tension levels to deliver pure intonation and tonality every time
- TONE, CONSISTENCY – Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- STRING GAUGES – D’Addario EJ47 Nylon Classical Guitar String in this classical string set includes: Trebles .0280, .0322, .0403 Basses .029, .35, .043
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent, and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.