A MODERN SOUND, ROOTED IN TRADITION
D’Addario EPN110 Nickel Electric Guitar String look back to the ’50s, when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Pure D’Addario EPN110 Nickel Electric Guitar String brings back the richer, warmer timbres found in traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
- D’Addario EPN110 Nickel Electric Guitar String most popular Pure Nickel set
- Pure Nickel wrap wire delivers a warmer, vintage electric guitar tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D’Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .025, .035, .045
- Yields a warmer, smoother response compared to nickel-plated steel
- Digitally controlled winding machines ensure consistency from set to set
- Precision hex core delivers superior intonation and stability.
- Pure nickel wrap wire conjures blues, rock, surf, and country tones of the ’50s and ’60s
STRING TENSION CHART
|PL010||E||0.0100 in||16.220 lbs|