D’Addario Plain Steel Guitar Single Strings for use on the Steinberger double ball end trans-term system.
D’Addario PL010 Plain Steel Ball End Guitar String (Single Guitar String)
Built with the highest quality high carbon steel for best performance and long-lasting tone for acoustic or electric guitars.
About this item
- D’Addario Plain Steel Guitar Single Strings is a .010 gauge plain steel string for acoustic or electric guitar. Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets.
- D’Addario Plain Steel Guitar Single Strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. They are equally suitable for both electric and acoustic guitars.
- D’Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency.
- D’Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and protects from corrosion.
- All D’Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- .010 gauge plain steel string for acoustic or electric guitar
- Superb, long-lasting tone
- Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Model: PL010
- Manufactured by: D’Addario
- Condition: New
- UPC: 019954211066