D’Addario Plain Steel Guitar Single Strings for use on the Steinberger double ball end trans-term system.
D’Addario PL010 Plain Steel Ball End Guitar String (Single Guitar String)
Built with the highest quality high carbon steel for best performance and long lasting tone for acoustic or electric guitars.
About this item
- D’Addario Plain Steel Guitar Single Strings is a .010 gauge plain steel string for acoustic or electric guitar. Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets. D’Addario Plain Steel Guitar Single Strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. They are equally suitable for both electric and acoustic guitar. D’Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D’Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D’Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- .010 gauge plain steel string for acoustic or electric guitar
- Superb, long-lasting tone
- Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Model: PL010
- Manufactured by: D’Addario
- Condition: New
- UPC: 019954211066