Elixir 12100 Polyweb Electric Guitar Strings are available in two different ‘flavors’. Both feature the same patented protection and deliver the same extended life, but differ in tone and feel.
Some players prefer the Elixir 12100 Polyweb Electric Guitar Strings Coating found on these strings, while others NANOWEB Coating. It’s a personal preference!
The original Elixir 12100 Polyweb Electric Guitar Strings Coating has a warm tone, is comfortably smooth with less finger squeak.
Polyweb coating prevents contamination and corrosion from invading the string’s Critical Zone of Tone.
String Gauges: 11 14 18 28 38 49
About this item
- Elixir 12100 Polyweb Electric Guitar Strings constructed with nickel-plated steel wrap wire
- Polyweb coating provides a warm tone and a fast & Slick feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
- Coating Technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, Extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Anti-rust plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set
- Medium Gauge: .011 .014 .018 .028 .038 .049