Elixir Bronze Polyweb Acoustic Guitar Strings with the Polyweb coating have the warm tone and smooth action of non-coated strings, yet they feel like softer to the touch.
The ultra-thin Polyweb coating keeps these strings sounding fresh and new for a lot longer than conventional strings. The Polyweb coating cuts down on finger squeak while reducing the bite of the strings on your fingers.
They have a mellow and warm tone, and maintain their original sound and feel longer than most strings.
Elixir Bronze Polyweb Acoustic Guitar Strings present a smoother, mellower tone than Elixir Bronze Polyweb Acoustic Guitar Strings.
They tend to assume a warmer glowing tone, and the Polyweb™ coating further subdues their high end, resulting in a rich, full-bodied tone.
Elixir Bronze Polyweb Acoustic Guitar Strings Features at a Glance:
- .012, .016, .024, .032, .042, .053
- Polyweb™ coating
- Extra-long life
- Phosphor Bronze
- Warm tone
About this item
- Light String Gauge: .012, .016, .024w, .032w, .042w, .053w
- Elixir’s 80/20 Bronze strings are made of 80% soft copper and 20% durable zinc, presenting a smoother, mellower tone than Phosphor Bronze acoustic strings.
- Polyweb coating provides an extra-long life
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are