Ernie Ball 2720 Electric Guitar Strings provide an extended dynamic range, incredible harmonic response, increased low end, and crisp, clear highs.
Ernie Ball 2720 Electric Guitar Strings provide a stronger magnetic relationship between pickups and strings than any other alloy previously available. Cobalt Slinky guitar strings are also soft and silky to the touch, making string bending a breeze.
The cobalt formula gives you higher output and better sound
A half-century ago, Ernie Ball practically invented “rock” guitar strings. And now, with Cobalt, they’ve re-invented them. After exhaustive testing of over 350 alloy combinations, the company ended up with an optimal formula that – as compared with conventional strings – gives you higher output, beefier lows with increased definition, improved midrange focus, shimmering harmonics, and more robust sustain. You get a brighter sound without inducing harshness by turning up the treble on your amp.
Ernie Ball 2720 Electric Guitar Strings at a Glance
- Beta tested by the Creme de la Creme
- The cobalt formula gives you higher output and better sound
- Cobalts last longer
- Punchier, higher output strings
- Beefier lows, with increased definition and growl
- Increased midrange focus, harmonics, and sustain
- Longer-lasting than conventional strings
- .011, .014, .018, .028, .038, .048
- Made in USA