Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic String Phosphor Bronze Light have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball’s music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play.
Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic String are made from 92% copper, 7.7% tin, 0.3% phosphorus wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. These guitar strings have a light orange, gold color and provide a mellow, ringing sound, with excellent clarity. Gauges .011, .015, .022w, .030, .042, .052
After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic String decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you’re getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can’t go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
About this item
- Includes 3 individually wrapped sets
- Warm, rich tone with excellent projection and clarity
- Phosphor bronze wound on a hex-shaped, high-carbon steel core wire
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials
Ernie Ball Acoustic Super Slinky Strings Features at a Glance
- Type: Acoustic 6-String
- .011, .015, .022, .030, .042, .052
- Mellow tone
- Tin-plated hex steel core
- Phosphor bronze