Icon HP200 Closed-Back Studio Headphones Overview
Audio engineers, podcasters, and music enthusiasts looking for studio-quality headphones at an affordable price will be pleased with the Icon HP200 Closed-Back Studio Headphones, a pro-graded dynamic, closed-back studio monitor headphone that is well suited for recording, mixing, and listening.
The over-ear cups deliver effective isolation from external noises making them ideal for tracking instruments and vocals. The sleek modern design is sturdy and comfortable for long listening sessions. The headphones deliver crisp highs, natural lows, and solid midrange presence. The headphones can pivot 90° flat for ease in travel, while the single-sided straight cable measures 9.8′ in length and features a gold-plated 3.5mm plug. A 1/4″ adapter is included.
- Dynamic studio headphones
- Sturdy and comfortable over-ear design
- Crisp highs, natural lows, and good midrange presence
- Great for mixing, podcasting, and more
Icon HP200 Closed-Back Studio Headphones Features
- For Studio Recording/Mixing and Podcasts
- 16 Hz to 22 kHz Frequency Response
- Crisp Highs, Natural Lows, Solid Mids
- Sturdy and Comfortable Design
- 90° Swivel Earcups, Foldable
- 9.8′ Straight, OFC Cable
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm Plug
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ Adapter