The Sound Shield from Marantz Professional is a portable reflection filter designed to shield your microphone from unwanted early reflections and standing waves, giving you a cleaner, more present vocal sound when recording in an acoustically untreated room.
The unit features a five-panel diffusion shell lined with high-density, absorptive EVA foam, which can be custom-shaped around the mic to best suit your recording environment.
Compact and lightweight (at 6.6 lb), the Marantz Sound Shield Vocal Reflection Filter can be mounted directly on a tabletop using three removable aluminum feet or fastened to a mic stand using the built-in threaded insert.
- A portable live-source recording baffle reduces unwanted early reflections and standing waves for a more present vocal recording, in acoustically untreated rooms
- Made with five diffusion panels lined with high-density EVA acoustic foam – three stationary, two foldable
- Can be positioned directly on a tabletop using aluminum feet or fastened to a microphone stand using a built-in threaded insert
- Compact and lightweight
Marantz Sound Shield Vocal Reflection Filter
- Professional vocal reflection filter
- Compact Microphone-Isolation Solution
- Absorbs Unwanted Ambient Reflections
- Adjustable microphone mount assembly accommodates even the tallest microphones
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Curved, Perforated Metal Panel
- High-density acoustic foam