The black with gold print MXL 440 Studio Condenser Microphone from MXL features a gold sputtered large diaphragm, suitable for a wide variety of applications. The FET preamp combined with an electrically-balanced output provides uncompromised tonal quality.
Internal Mogami wiring offers a high-grade signal path to prevent audio degradation. The microphone uses 48V of phantom power and includes a mic stand adapter.
The MXL 440 Studio Condenser Microphone is a beautiful studio condenser microphone designed to complement a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications. By combining a FET preamp with an electrically-balanced output, the MXL 440 Studio Condenser Microphone delivers an uncompromised tonal quality perfect for all studio applications.
- Suitable for vocals and a wide range of instruments
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm provides clean, clear audio
- FET preamp with an electrically-balanced output
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Internal Mogami wiring
- Uses 48V of phantom power
- Includes a mic stand adapter
About this item
- Multipurpose large-diaphragm microphone
- Great for vocals and a wide range of instruments
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Excellent sound for all studio applications