The Samson Carbon 49 is a 49-key, USB/MIDI keyboard controller that offers versatility, portability, and value. Its semi-weighted keys are velocity sensitive, and its Transpose and Octave buttons make it possible to quickly change settings in live-performance situations. Visual feedback is provided via a 3 x 7-segment LED display.
The Carbon 49 is exclusively bus powered, either from your computer’s USB port, or from an Apple iPad equipped with Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included). The keyboard features a dedicated iPad slot on its top panel.
You can connect to external MIDI instruments and interfaces using the MIDI Out jack, and plug in a sustain or expression pedal through the rear-panel 1/4″ input. The Volume Fader and Data Knob are both assignable to any MIDI Continous Controller, and you also get a pitch bend wheel and an assignable modulation wheel. The Carbon 49 is bundled with Native Instruments Komplete Elements software (Windows and Mac), which gives you over 3GB of samples, synths, drum machines, and more.
- 49-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard
- Assignable Data Knob and Volume Slider
- Edit key for adjusting up to 14 control parameters
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display provides real-time feedback
- Includes MIDI Out, sustain-pedal input, and USB connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons
- Pitch Bend, and Modulation wheels
- Integrated iPad slot
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Bundled with Native Instrument’s Komplete Elements software
- Choose from four different velocity curves