The Samson Carbon 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller offers versatility, portability, and value. Its semi-weighted keys are velocity-sensitive, and its Transpose and Octave buttons make it possible to quickly change settings in live-performance situations. Visual feedback is provided via a 3 x 7-segment LED display.
The Samson Carbon 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller is exclusively bus powered, either from your computer’s USB port or from an Apple iPad equipped with Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included). The keyboard features a dedicated iPad slot on its top panel.
You can connect to external MIDI instruments and interfaces using the MIDI Out jack, and plug in a sustain or expression pedal through the rear-panel 1/4″ input.
The Volume Fader and Data Knob are both assignable to any Samson Carbon 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Continuous Controller, and you also get a pitch bend wheel and an assignable modulation wheel.
The Samson Carbon 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller is bundled with Native Instruments Komplete Elements software (Windows and Mac), which gives you over 3GB of samples, synths, drum machines, and more.
- 49-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard
- Assignable Data Knob and Volume Slider
- Edit key for adjusting up to 14 control parameters
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display provides real-time feedback
- Includes MIDI Out, sustain-pedal input, and USB connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons
- Pitch Bend, and Modulation wheels
- Integrated iPad slot
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Bundled with Native Instrument’s Komplete Elements software
- Choose from four different velocity curves