The Samson PS05 Microphone Pop Filter is an essential mic accessory for any studio or other vocal recording environment. The PS05 features a dual-layer 4.75″ nylon mesh screen that reduces the vocal popping sounds (“P-Pops”) that occur during speech and singing, as well as protects the microphone from saliva. Once attached to any standard mic stand shaft or boom by the included C-clamp mount, the PS05 can be easily positioned to preference via an extra durable 7.25″ gooseneck. Additional fine-tune positioning is made possible by the filter’s ball joint mount, which offers 360° filter rotation.
- 5.25″ microphone pop filter
- Dual-layer 4.75″ nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping (“P-Pops”) and sibilance
- Extra durable 7.25″ gooseneck for optimal filter positioning
- Ball joint mount for 360° filter rotation
- C-clamp mount (1″ maximum grip) fits most standard mic stand shafts and booms