The Shure SM57-LC Microphone unidirectional dynamic microphone, a true professional workhorse used in many applications including the USA’s presidential podium for over 3 decades, is an exceptional choice for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the SM57-LC is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
In the studio, the SM57-LC is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57-LC is a consistent choice of professional performers. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this “workhorse” the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
- Professional workhorse for vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement
- Legendarily bright and clean sound reproduction
- Used at the official podium of the President of the United States
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Dynamic design requires no power
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable design, with a pneumatic shock mount system that cuts down handling noise