The Procaster is a rode microphone designed for broadcasting and capturing speech in broadcast radio, voice-over recording, podcasts, and similar applications.
The Procaster features a tight cardioid polar pattern and tailored frequency response that results in optimum speech reproduction without off-axis noise.
The all-metal construction, internal pop-filter, and internal shock mount further minimize handling noise and contribute to the microphone’s durability.
The Microphone is a professional broadcast-quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications such as podcasting, streaming, voice-over, and radio broadcast.
Procaster Microphone features an internal pop filter to control plosives, and its tight polar pattern helps to reject ambient noise. An established favorite amongst podcasters and live streamers, the Procaster offers a rich, natural tone that flatters any voice type.
Rode Procaster Microphone Key Features:
- Broadcast-quality dynamic microphone for podcasting, radio production, and voice-overs
- Internal pop filter Integrated capsule shock mounting
- Robust all-metal construction
- 10-year warranty
About this item:
- Tailored frequency response for maximum speech reproduction
- A tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise
- Internal shock mount and pop filter minimize handling noise and plosives
- Durable all-metal construction