The Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack bundles all the essentials you’ll need to complete your home or mobile podcasting studio—a microphone, headphones, a tabletop mic stand, a mic cable, and more.
The Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack and its custom windscreen help you record your voice with full, broadcast-quality tone and minimal noise from breaths and room ambiance while the ZHP-1 closed-back headphones ensure transparent audio reproduction for critical listening. For a simple and convenient setup of the mic, the Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack also includes an XLR mic cable and a tabletop tripod stand.
Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone
Tuned to deliver a robust vocal tone with smooth highs and tight lows, the Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack is an affordable dynamic microphone that’s ideal for podcasters, radio show announcers, rappers, and singers. Thanks to its high SPL handling and broad frequency response, this end-address mic makes it easy to capture your voice with mix-ready broadcast quality.
The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a super-cardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Classic end-address style
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High 135 dB SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with tight bass and smooth highs enhances vocal tone for radio, podcasting, and more
- Internal shockmount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- Balanced XLR output connector
- All-metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount, threaded adapter, and custom windscreen
Zoom ZHP-1 Over-Ear, Closed-Back Headphones
The Zoom ZHP-1 are over-ear headphones designed to deliver a neutral, transparent sound for music tracking, editing, and mixing applications, location recording, and monitoring film sound on set. The 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide high sensitivity and a wide frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz while the closed-back design enhances acoustic isolation.
Thanks to the self-adjusting headband and replaceable leatherette earpads, the ZHP-1 offer comfort and a fit that accommodates a variety of head sizes. The earcups are rotatable to allow easy single-ear monitoring for vocal sessions and quick signal checks.
The detachable single-sided cable is terminated with a 3.5mm TRS mini plug for compatibility with mobile devices and portable audio recorders, and a 1/4″ adapter is included for hookup to audio interfaces, headphone amps, and mixers.
- High-sensitivity neodymium dynamic drivers provide a neutral, transparent sound and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Self-adjusting headband and leatherette earpads ensure comfortable wearing and help your ears stay cool and dry
- Over-ear, closed-back design prevents sound from your headphones bleeding into your microphone, keeping noise out so you can critically focus on editing and mixing
- Long single-sided cable attaches to the earcup, and an included clasp keeps the cable securely in place
- Rotating earcups allow for easy single-ear monitoring
- Replaceable leatherette earpads extend the life of the headphones
- Sturdy, lightweight construction
- Includes a 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter
Zoom TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod Mic Stand
The Zoom TPS-4 is a tripod mic stand offering a compact and lightweight solution for positioning your favorite microphone on a table or desk. Its universal 5/8″-27 thread is made of metal to ensure durability while accommodating most mic clips, shockmounts, and integral mic threads. The height of the TPS-4 can be adjusted from 3.85 to 5″ via a simple twist clutch for optimal placement.