Designed for solo performers in search of studio-quality recordings, the M-Audio AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro Pack combines the AIR 192|4 24-bit / 192 kHz audio interface with the NOVA Black condenser microphone and a pair of HDH40 monitoring headphones to create an all-in-one solution for computer recording projects.
The AIR 192|4 offers a combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line input and a separate 1/4″ Hi-Z instrument input with a specially designed gain and impedance stage for an accurate representation of guitar/bass signals plugged directly into the interface. Each input features dedicated meters and level controls. Two 1/4″ TRS outputs are designed to connect to studio monitors, while the 1/4″ headphone amplifier has an independent level control for private listening sessions.
The integrated Crystal Preamp provides transparent, low-noise operation to help you capture the very best sound from your favorite microphone, exactly the way you intended. The A/D converters feature pristine 24-bit digital audio with a broad dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance. The AIR 192|4 utilizes a high-speed USB connection for low round-trip latency (2.59ms) between your computer and your hardware. What’s more, a monitor mix control allows you to listen directly to the source inputs for zero-latency performance.
The NOVA microphone features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm capsule with a cardioid polar pattern and is capable of capturing signals from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with a maximum SPL of 136 dB. The HDH40 headphones are a dynamic closed-back design with 40mm neodymium drivers and a frequency response of 15 Hz to 22 kHz. The headphones have a sensitivity of 95 dB and are rated at 32 Ohms. The AIR 192|4 is bus powered and includes a USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable, and a USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable. A comprehensive suite of software is also included.
- 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- High-speed USB circuitry
- Fastest connection with a round-trip latency of only 2.59ms (dependent on buffer settings and computer hardware)
- Transparent Crystal Preamps and ultrapristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- XLR+ 1/4″ TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit
- One 1/4″ instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo 1/4″ TRS outputs
- One 1/4″ headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB / direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
Premium Software Suite
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
- Eleven Lite
- AIR Creative FX Collection
- AVID Effects Collection
- AIR Music’s Instrument Collection
- Boom – Drum Machine
- Vacuum – Monophonic Tube Synth
- Mini Grand – Acoustic Pianos
- Xpand!2 – Multitimbral Workstation
- Ableton Live Lite
- Touch Loops 2GB Loop Library