The D112 MKII Bass Drum Microphone is a descendant of AKG’s D112 and earlier D12 dynamic microphone and is widely known for its ability to handle high-level signals from bass drums and bass guitars in the studio.
The AKG D112 MKII has been designed with a low resonance frequency and can handle very high transient signals with low distortion.
It has a large dynamic range with a high signal-to-noise ratio and the capacity to input high sound levels without distorting.
The high-frequency response has been tailored to keep both bass drum and bass guitar clearly distinguishable in the mix.
A built-in windscreen makes the D112 Dynamic Bass Drum Microphone also suitable for high SPL instruments such as the trombone and tuba.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 – 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 210 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern; Cardioid
- Dimensions: Length115 mm Height126 mm Diameter70 mm
- Audio Output: Balanced XLR – Male – 3-pin Contacts
- Application: Pro Studio – Project Studio – Live Instrument
- Instrument: Drums / Percussion – Guitar Amps / Bass AmpsYes