Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface is a portable 1×2 USB Type-C audio interface that combines great sound with operational simplicity and a robust software bundle.
With its single low-noise mic/line/instrument preamp, the MiniFuse 1 helps singers, guitarists, podcasters, and online creators get clean, quality recordings. It also features a virtual loopback channel to enable easy capture of computer audio alongside the live input, such as a voiceover or guitar playthrough.
Despite the Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface’s compact size, it provides plenty of connectivity. In addition to the XLR-1/4″ combo input, there are 1/4″ speaker and headphone outputs with individual volume controls and a built-in USB 2.0 Type-A hub that’s perfect for hooking up a keyboard controller.
The bundled software titles—Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Arturia FX, and more—deliver loads of interesting sounds and cool effects, plus a highly capable and popular music production DAW.
Make Your Sound Happen
Make music and record audio wherever inspiration strikes, from your home studio to the great outdoors, with the MiniFuse 1 portable recording interface.
Whether you’re a solo guitarist, vocalist, budding content creator, or anything in between, enjoy sharp sound quality, smart features, and great software included as standard.
Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface fits right into your setup with a straightforward set of ins and outs. Its single XLR-1/4″ combo input with 48V phantom power lets you easily connect a mic, Hi-Z instrument, or line-level source.
Plug into your computer with quick and compact USB Type-C compatibility, and hook up headphones and speakers to the 1/4″ outputs. Finally, connect USB devices like your MIDI keyboard with the additional USB Type-A hub socket.
For audiophiles, Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface boasts a 110 dB dynamic range and a class-leading equivalent input noise of -129 dB. For everyone else, that means that every recording you make sounds incredible, with rich dynamics, clear noise-free signal, and studio-grade quality.
Tough, Portable Design
Break the mold and take your studio on the go. Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface is not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminum casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Chuck it in your bag, get out there, and find the sound you’ve been looking for.
Whether you’re using a laptop or desktop, Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface can work for you. Windows or Mac, connect it and enjoy total recording freedom.
Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can monitor its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
Loopback for Content Creators
Easily capture voiceovers alongside in-app or in-game audio with Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB Audio Interface’s Loopback function, for quality content in one take.
- MiniFuse comes with an exclusive selection of software titles offering everything you need to give your sound the professional edge.
- Ableton Live Lite: Compose, record, perform, and produce anything with an introduction to one of the most widely used musical software titles in the business.
- Analog Lab Intro: Instantly add inspiring sounds from award-winning keyboard emulations to your mix with hundreds of presets to explore, from vintage ’80s synths to fat modern sounds.
- Arturia FX: Color your sound with four premium FX plug-in recreations of studio classics; a lush plate reverb, a gritty analog preamp, a classic tape echo, and a rich stereo chorus.
- Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 LE: An inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes, and compressors, so you can build your own processing chains and customize your perfect guitar tones.
- Auto-Tune Unlimited 3-Month Subscription: Refine your vocal parts for perfect harmony or go full trap-style auto-tune with a 3-month subscription to the industry’s favorite voice tuning plug-in.
- Splice Creator Plan 3-Month Subscription: Access millions of hi-definition royalty-free samples, from lo-fi drum loops to punchy vocal one-shots, as well as synth sounds, Splice Skills tutorials, and much more.