The Behringer U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO is a recording bundle offering dependable performance and easy operation for podcasters, music producers, singers, and rappers. Ideal for home studios and portable recording rigs, the U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO features the U-PHORIA UMC202HD compact 2-channel USB audio interface with a USB cable, a C-1 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with a mic mount and an XLR cable, and a pair of HPS5000 closed-back headphones. From the Midas-designed mic preamps to the 24-bit / 192 kHz high-resolution converters, the U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO is designed to deliver studio-grade quality for your home recordings.
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD – USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The U-PHORIA UMC202HD from Behringer is a two input, two output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps. Powered from the USB bus, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control.
Connectivity includes a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature 1/4″ TRS connectors. Global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Free software downloads are available on registering the item.
- Two input/two output USB 2.0 audio interface for recording vocals and instruments
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Two MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Headphone output with level control and direct monitor select
- Status, signal and clip indicators
- USB port for computer connection and power
- Includes downloadable audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X and Windows XP, or higher
- Impact-resistant metal chassis
Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
The C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone from Behringer offers a cardioid pickup pattern for maximum sound source separation and feedback rejection. This low noise microphone is suitable for a wide range of recording scenarios, including project, professional, and home studio applications. There is a pressure gradient transducer and a shock-mounted large diaphragm capsule for open, transparent sound with high-quality transient response. It is constructed of a die-cast metal body for durability and features an LED light to indicate when the microphone is receiving phantom power. The C-1 includes a swivel mount and custom case.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback.
Wide Frequency Response
The C-1 features a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments.
The sensitive condenser element captures signal accurately and with low noise.
Behringer HPS5000 Closed-Back High-Performance Studio Headphones
Enjoy your audio with the Behringer HPS5000, a pair of closed-back, circumaural headphones. These HPS5000 offer 40mm cobalt capsules for ultrawide frequency response and dynamic range, resulting in well-defined bass and transparent highs.
The padded headband and earcups allow for continued comfort during prolonged use. The over-the-ear design of the earcups also helps to reduce external noise. The single-sided cable uses oxygen-free copper wires for a clean audio signal.
- High-efficiency 40mm cobalt capsules
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response
- Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wire
- Padded headband and earcups
- Includes 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter