The Behringer XM1800S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone offering high-feedback immunity and voice-tailored sound for vocals and speech in clubs, houses of worship, corporate events, and live stage applications
. Each mic’s element features a dynamic moving coil, which requires no external power. Behringer XM1800S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone polar pattern attenuates off-axis noise caused by sources such as monitors, additional instruments, and room ambience, allowing high gain before feedback.
The Behringer XM1800S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone produces a frequency response of 80 Hz to 15 kHz with natural bass roll-off and a high-frequency boost for increased vocal presence.
Behringer XM1800S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone dynamic capsule provides a high-output level and is protected by an integrated pop filter, which minimizes plosives and wind noise
. A built-in on/off switch allows convenient muting of the mic between speeches or performances. The XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps and mixer inputs, and the rugged construction provides durability gig after gig.
The Behringer XM1800S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone ships with three mic stand adapters and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- Supercardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
- High-level balanced output
- 80 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response naturally rolls off low frequencies
- Integrated pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises, and protects the capsule against moisture
- Rugged, reliable construction
- Includes three mic stand adapters and an impact-resistant carrying case