Martin M160 Nylon Classical Guitar Strings At C. F. Martin & Co., they design their strings like they design their guitars — with maximum performance, exacting tone, and playability in mind.
They know that musicians demand strings that will perform on stage in the studio or wherever your music takes you. Martin strings are designed to give you excellent tone, clarity,
Martin M160 Nylon Classical Guitar Strings Features
- High-tension nylon guitar strings
- .028, .032, .040, .030, .035, .043
- Silverplated wrap wire
- Ball ends
About this item;
- CLEAR TONE: Martin M160 Nylon Classical Guitar Strings offer excellent tuning stability, an easy playing feel, and a warm tone that’s perfect for classical, flamenco, Spanish, folk, and more.
- BALL END: With hard tension silver-plated ball ends, this set of strings is easy to install and play. Whether you’re a beginner classical player or a professional musician, these strings will help you get the right sound out of your guitar.
- STRING SOUNDS: Nylon strings help to produce a warm, mellow tone for a classic sound. Add this pack of professional-grade strings to your studio or stage gear so you can get the best sound from your instruments.
- HARD TENSION ACOUSTIC GUITAR STRINGS: Measuring from a 0.028″ high E string to a 0.043″ low E string, these are high-quality acoustic guitar strings that brighten the natural tuning of your guitar, including tenor, mid-tones, and bass. They feature a tension of 88.9.
- MARTIN CLASSICAL STRINGS: With Martin Classical, you get a total set of strings designed for performance and playability. Martin guitars and accessories remain the choice for musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone.