D’Addario XTE1052 XT Electric Guitar String proprietary high-carbon steel core and fusion twist technology, ensure that they bend farther and stay in tune better — even under the duress of a live performance.
XTE1052 XT windings with enhanced magnetic properties for increased output and juiced midrange. You’ll appreciate the presence and crunch that you get out of the D’Addario XTE1052 XT Electric Guitar String
The thin, durable coating protects every string
D’Addario XTE1052 XT Nickel Plated Steel Electric Guitar String features D’Addario’s thinnest and most durable coating yet. This nearly imperceptible coating protects every string from corrosion — even the plain steel strings — while maintaining the natural feel and tone of their popular NYXL series.
D’Addario XTE1052 XT Nickel Plated Steel Electric Guitar String is the only string company that draws wire, coats it, and then winds it — other companies apply the coating after the strings are made. If you’re dissatisfied with most coated electric guitar strings, give D’Addario XT strings an audition. You’ll be impressed.
D’Addario XTE1052 XT Electric Guitar String Features:
- .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
- Nickel Plated Steel Light Top/Heavy Electric Guitar Strings
- Thin, durable coating protects every string — even the plain steel strings
- Excellent presence and crunch that cut through a busy mix
- High-carbon steel core yields unrivaled strength and elasticity
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel-wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced midrange frequency response in the 1–3.5kHz range
- XT strings are manufactured in D’Addario’s New York factory