Ernie Ball Earthwood Acoustic Guitar String have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball’s music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play.
After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own.
When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you’re getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can’t go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
Ernie Ball Earthwood Rock And Blues Acoustic Guitar String are made from 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex-shaped tin-plated steel core wire. They provide a crisp, ringing sound with pleasing overtones.
Ernie Ball Earthwood Rock And Blues Acoustic Guitar String Features
- High-quality acoustic guitar strings tailor-made for rock and blues
- Bright, vibrant tone
- Tin-plated hex steel core; 80/20 bronze wrap
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
About this item
- Bright, balanced tone with excellent projection and clarity
- Ernie Ball’s Rock and Blues 10-52 gauge includes a plain G-string, similar to most electric string sets, making this set optimal for playing leads on acoustic guitar
- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around high-carbon steel core wire
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials