Martin MM1012 Retro Acoustic Guitar 12 String Extra Light represents yet another quality, vintage-inspired set of strings in Martin’s Retro line. These strings harken back to the 1930s when nickel ruled the acoustic world.
Made from Monel, a solid nickel/copper wrap, the Martin mm1012 retro acoustic guitar 12 string lets your 12-string acoustic’s natural wood tone ring through with a full low end, a high-end snap, and a solid midrange.
The proprietary wrap on the MM1012s is corrosion-resistant and impressively strong for long life and uncompromised tone.
- Vintage-inspired acoustic strings deliver superior acoustic tone
- Monel nickel/copper alloy wrap wire is super strong and generates a cool vintage sonic vibe
- Strings produce a crisp sound that mellows quickly to a warm, woody tone
- Gauge: .01 – .047
About this item
- TRUE VOICE: Martin Retro Acoustic Strings is a 12-string guitar that provides incredible note separation and balance, allowing your guitar’s natural wood tones to shine. Discover your guitar’s true voice with this professional-grade guitar string pack.
- WRAP WIRE: Made from a solid nickel and copper alloy blend, these strings will last through long studio sessions and late-night jams. Our proprietary Monel wrap wire is naturally corrosion-resistant and provides tuning stability, so nothing can get in the way of your music.