A Discreet RODE Lavalier GO Lavalier Microphone for On-Camera Talent
Use the black RODE Lavalier GO Lavalier Microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode Wireless GO system.
Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the RODE Lavalier GO Lavalier Microphone features a durable 3.9′ Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity.
The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup, while the condenser element yields a wide, full-frequency response, giving you a clear and intelligible voice capture.
Designed for Journalists and Creators
- 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with the Rode Wireless GO and many recording devices and wireless transmitters equipped to provide 2.7V of plug-in power through a standard, non-locking 3.5mm TRS microphone connector
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature mic capsule handles up to 110 dB of SPL for speech, dialog, and presentations
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 3.9′ Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- The gold plating on a 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks