The black Samson CM20P Gooseneck Podium Microphone is a 20″ professional gooseneck microphone for use on podiums and lecterns. The high-quality condenser mic element features a cardioid pickup pattern that rejects off-axis noise and is optimized for capturing vocals for lectures, conferences, and speeches. The microphone features a standard 3-pin XLR base and is powered by 9 to 52V phantom power. Mounting hardware and a windscreen are included.
- Cardioid pickup pattern focuses audio capture on the speaker in front of the microphone and helps to reduce feedback when used with PA systems
Condenser mic element requires 9 to 52V phantom power
- 20″ length features a rigid middle section for a straight profile and flexible top and bottom sections for optimal positioning
- An internal selectable high-pass filter removes low-end rumbles and mechanical noise for clearer speech
- Multistage windscreen reduces vocal pops and plosives
- XLR connector
- A standard flange mount is included for installation