Zoom U 24 Portable Audio Interface
The Zoom U 24 Portable Audio Interface is a compact, 2-in/4-out audio interface that provides all of the essential tools you need for recording and performing with high resolution, 24-bit/96 kHz audio—anywhere you go.
Get incredible sound quality thanks to high-quality, low-noise preamps—the same ones found on our acclaimed H5 and H6 Handy Recorders. Connect to your PC, Mac, or iPhone/iPad via USB and record mics, instruments, and more.
The Zoom U 24 Portable Audio Interface delivers the same great sound as our U-44 interface, with a more streamlined feature set.
The bus-powered Zoom U 24 Portable Audio Interface packs all the essential tools into a compact form factor that fits in the palm of your hand.
Record with mics, instruments, and more at home or on the go—the U-24 is iPhone/iPad* compatible and small enough to take anywhere. It can even run on just two AA batteries for recording in the most remote locations.
The Zoom U 24 Portable Audio Interface is equipped with an essential collection of inputs and outputs for streamlined recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-color level indicators allow you to connect mics, keyboards, mixers, and more.
48V phantom power can be supplied to both inputs, and input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses, or other passive instruments. MIDI input and output jacks allow you to use devices like keyboards, controllers, synthesizers, and drum machines.
Separate TRS and RCA output jacks provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors, and other gear. Finally, an independent headphone output with dedicated volume control gives you complete flexibility while monitoring.
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad
- Connect to iPhone/iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Approximately 4 hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Two-channel simultaneous inputs
- Hi-Z support (input 1)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two TRS phone jack outputs
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Gain control knobs for each input
- +48V phantom power for inputs 1 and 2
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries