D’Addario XTAPB1152 Acoustic Guitar Strings Phosphor Bronze are made from D’Addario’s wildly popular phosphor bronze alloy and provide the durability of a coated string with the feel of a non-coated string.
The secret is D’Addario’s “fusion twist” technology and proprietary extended lifespan treatment that applies their thinnest and most durable coating to each string to prevent corrosion without interfering with their natural feel. XT strings provide a bold sound and incredible tuning stability that will last through multiple sweaty gigs. If you want your acoustic to sound better than ever before, try out D’Addario XTAPB1152 Acoustic Guitar Strings
D’Addario — Making strings for over 300 years
Behind every set of D’Addario strings are over three centuries of fine craftsmanship. The D’Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905. As the modern string making industry began to develop,
The D’Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D’Addario family’s earliest roots.
D’Addario XTAPB1152 Acoustic Guitar Strings Features
- Phosphor Bronze wrap provides a warm and mellow tone
- Proprietary extended lifespan treatment prevents corrosion on every string
- Natural tone and playability of uncoated strings
- “Fusion twist” technology improves tuning stability
- High-carbon steel core wire resists breaking during bends and hard strumming
- Gauges .011, .015, .022, .032, .042, .052