focusrite-scarlett-2i2-2×2-usb-audio-interface Ideal for singer-songwriters and guitarists, the third-generation focusrite-scarlett-2i2-2×2-usb-audio-interface offering high-performance hardware, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle
The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite’s legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars and basses, and synthesizers and drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps.
The 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Hook up headphones to the front-panel 1/4″ jack and connect active speakers to the rear-panel balanced 1/4″ monitor outputs, and enjoy independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings. Since the focusrite-scarlett-2i2-2×2-usb-audio-interface is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go.
The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4″ instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Dedicated switches change the 1/4″ inputs between unbalanced instrument level and balanced line level
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone output
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
- Ableton Live Lite music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective