The C01 Condenser Microphone from Samson is a studio microphone equipped with a dual-layer 19mm diaphragm, a hypercardioid polar pattern, and a gold-plated XLR connector. It can be used in recording applications to capture audio from vocalists or instruments.
The microphone features high-SPL handling like a dynamic microphone, while retaining the clarity of a condenser. Its hypercardioid polar pattern maximizes off-axis signal rejection, focusing on sound directly in front of the microphone. The C01 is built with a blue LED for monitoring 48V phantom power, includes a swivel mount and carrying case, and is made of an all-metal housing and grille.
- Dual-layer 19mm capsule with 3-micron diaphragm
- Smooth and transparent sound reproduction
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern
- 36 to 52 V phantom power operation with blue LED
- Internal shockmount
- Extended frequency response
- Solid die-cast construction