The Samson Q7 Neodymium Dynamic Microphone is a high-quality handheld microphone designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in recording and sound reinforcement applications.
The heart of the capsule features a neodymium element which results in exceptionally high gain with a low output noise floor. The linear frequency response results in an accurate reproduction of vocals.
High SPL response enables the Samson Q7 Neodymium Dynamic Microphone to be placed near transient signal sources such as drums and guitar cabinets with minimal distortion and noise. The element is internally shock mounted which further reduces output noise.
About this item
- Supercardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and off-axis audio that can cause feedback.
- Extended range frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz ensures optimum reproduction and super clear sound.
- The capsule is internally shock-mounted and captures natural, detailed vocals.
- Mountable to any standard microphone stand for added convenience.
- This bundle includes a collapsible tripod boom stand that is ultra-light for easy transportation.
- The heart of the capsule features a Neodymium element that provides exceptional output gain while minimizing output noise
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The supercardioid polar pattern provides attenuation at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone capsule. The result is minimal ambient noise caused by other instruments, monitors, etc
Internal Shock Mounting
- The capsule is internally shock mounted and further minimizes handling noise