The Behringer U Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface is a two-input, two-output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps.
Powered by the USB bus, the cross-platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal, and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control.
Connectivity includes a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature 1/4″ TRS connectors. Global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Free software downloads are available for registering the item.
U Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface Features;
- Two input/two output Behringer U Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface for recording vocals and instruments
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Two MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Headphone output with level control and direct monitor select
- Status, signal, and clip indicators
- USB port for computer connection and power
- Includes downloadable audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X and Windows XP, or higher
- Impact-resistant metal chassis