Zoom AMS-24 Audio Interface is more than a force to be reckoned with. This audio interface will be a treasured tool for a large variety of users, including musicians, streamers, or content creators.
Using a condenser microphone with this unit is remarkably easy, thanks to its phantom power capabilities. Power is brought to the unit by a single USB cable, providing bus power and allowing you to record virtually anywhere.
Take total control with the Zoom AMS-24 loopback and direct monitoring potential, ensuring you with a balanced, comfortable and true sound. mall, capable, and with a sleek design — the AMS-24 is a great fit in many studio situations.
The Zoom AMS-24 not only adds value to the production of music-based projects, but it also boasts the ability to lend itself to video producers, content creators, and casual field-recorders on the go.
Requiring just a single USB-C cable for power and AUX inputs for recording, the AMS-24 allows users of any kind to take advantage of its wide array of features, without demanding a large amount of fancy cables or hookups.
And with its compatibility with both Mac and Windows operating systems, the AMS-24 is easy to use in tandem with virtually any device or DAW imaginable.
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Powered by a single USB-C
- Meets the needs of music producers and content creators alike
- Direct Monitoring mode ensures quality recording, before it even happens
- Bite-sized build allowing limitless recording, anywhere you want
- Loopback function provides a healthy balance of both recording and playback output
- Switch from streaming to recording with the flip of a switch
- 2 headphone outputs for dual-streaming compatibility