Zoom AMS-22 Audio Interface are designed for musicians who want to record music with their DAW or easily livestream on platforms like YouTube and Twitch, without all the typical complications.
Plug your guitar or microphone into the TRS/XLR input, and power condenser mics by engaging the 48V phantom power switch.
Plug stereo music sources into the 3.5mm input jack and monitor via the 3.5mm headphone jack, or connect monitor speakers to the stereo TRS output.
The Zoom AMS-22 Audio Interface supports 24-bit resolution recordings at a sampling rate up to 96 kHz. The interface operates on bus power from your computer.
But can also be powered by an AC power adapter (available separately) if you’re using it with a smartphone or tablet. Direct monitoring and loopback functions make overdubbing and adding music to your streams simple and easy.
About this item
- Designed for recording and streaming without additional software
- 1 XLR/TRS Input with Guitar switch plus a Stereo Line Input,
- 1 headphone output plus 2 Main TRS outputs in Zoom AMS-22 Audio Interface
- Hardware switches for simplified controls including loopback and direct monitoring
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices
- For Solo Musicians and Performers
- For Mobile Recording and Streaming
- TRS/XLR Combo Input + 3.5mm Stereo Input
- Use with Computer or Mobile Device
- 48V Phantom Power for Microphones